1. All contracts made by Austen Instant Tapes Ltd shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions: no variation or addition to them shall form part of any contract unless specifically accepted by Austen Instant Tapes Ltd in writing and they shall override and take the place of any other terms and conditions in any other document or other communication used by the buyer in concluding the contract with Austen Instant Tapes Ltd
2. The price for each delivery shall be paid in full and received by Austen Instant Tapes Ltd by the last day in the month following the month in which the goods were invoiced, unless expressly agreed in writing otherwise.
3. Legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain with Austen Instant Tapes Ltd until full payment has been received, each delivery being considered as a whole and separate contract. In the event that the goods are resold before payment is made in full Austen Instant Tapes Ltd shall be entitled to the proceeds thereof or to claim for such proceeds.
4. For insurance purposes notwithstanding that the title to the goods may not have passed , the risk in the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
5. Austen Instant Tapes Ltd undertakes to make every reasonable effort to effect delivery on quoted specific dates however Austen Instant Tapes Ltd shall not be liable for any consequences arising from failure to deliver at any specified time.
6. If any of the goods supplied or processed by or on behalf of Austen Instant Tapes Ltd prove on inspection to be defective in material or workmanship Austen Instant Tapes Ltd undertakes at its option to replace the same or to refund the buyer the price of the goods and in no circumstance will liability exceed the cost of replacement or the price paid by the buyer of the goods.
7. Austen Instant Tapes Ltd shall not be liable for damages whether consequential or otherwise howsoever caused or occasioned and this undertaking is given in place of and excludes all other warranties and conditions whatsoever whether expressed or implied by Statute or Common Law in so as far and to the extent that it is lawful to exclude them.
8. The buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use and shall not rely upon any representations made by or on behalf of Austen Instant Tapes Ltd. In no circumstances will Austen Instant Tapes Ltd liability exceed the limitations set forth above.
9. Orders of nett goods value below £200.00 will be subject to a standard delivery charge of £9.95*.Orders of nett goods value £200.00* or over will be delivered free of charge in the UK mainland unless express delivery is required – which will be charged at cost. *Exceptionally heavy or large delveries may incur additional delvery charges at cost. We will advise you should your order meet this criteria.