tesa® 64602 PV2 Double Sided Transparent Self Adhesive Tape 0.09mm – 310mm x 25m Roll – 1 Roll
tesa® 64602 for Plate mounting in flexographic printing, especially corrugated board postprint
Available in single Rolls
ONLY £67.76 PER ROLL
tesa® 64602 PV2 is a transparent, double-sided, self adhesive tape of 100 µm / 4 mil thickness, comprising a PVC backing and a rubber adhesive mass system.
tesa® 64602 PV2 is specifically designed for the mounting of photopolymer plates in the flexographic printing industry.
Due to its characteristics, tesa® 64602 PV2 is an especially ideal solution for applying the tape to the plate before mounting the whole composite on the cylinder or Mylar film sheet, common practice in corrugated board postprint.
• High adhesion values and shear resistance for reliable application, even when the mounted plates are stored for longer periods
• High adhesion and shear also ensure that there is no edge lifting, even on longer print runs and at higher speeds
• Due to the specially optimised adhesive properties, the tape and plate can be easily repositioned during mounting Backing:
• Transparent backing makes register marks clearly visible Liner:
• The creped liner prevents air entrapment and tape curling
• Siliconised for easy application and removal
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andrews2/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp_spectrum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17