tesa® 62936 Double Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape – 19mm x 25m Roll
tesa® 62936 is a double sided PE foam tape for constructive mounting applications. It consists of a conformable PE foam backing and a tackified acrylic.
Available in Packs of 16 Rolls
BUYING MORE THAN 5 BOXES? BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
tesa® 62936 is a double-sided PE-foam tape for constructive mounting applications. It consists of a highly conformable PE-foam backing with a tackified acrylic adhesive.
- Versatile adhesive for high immediate adhesion on numerous substrates
- High ultimate adhesion level for a secure bonding performance
- UV, water and ageing resistant
- Compensates for differing thermal expansion of dissimilar materials
- High immediate bonding strength even at low bonding pressure
- Very good cold shock absorbtion
- Interior wall cladding panels
- Bumper rails on commercial freezers
- Injection moulded plastic parts
- Mirrors and coloured glass panels
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/austendirect.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp_spectrum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17