tesa® 62936 Double Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape – 19mm x 25m Roll
tesa® 62936 is a double sided PE foam tape for constructive mounting applications. It consists of a conformable PE foam backing and a tackified acrylic.
Available in Packs of 16 Rolls
ONLY £12.70 PER ROLL
tesa® 62936 is a double-sided PE-foam tape for constructive mounting applications. It consists of a highly conformable PE-foam backing with a tackified acrylic adhesive.
- Versatile adhesive for high immediate adhesion on numerous substrates
- High ultimate adhesion level for a secure bonding performance
- UV, water and ageing resistant
- Compensates for differing thermal expansion of dissimilar materials
- High immediate bonding strength even at low bonding pressure
- Very good cold shock absorbtion
- Interior wall cladding panels
- Bumper rails on commercial freezers
- Injection moulded plastic parts
- Mirrors and coloured glass panels