tesa® 4688 Nuclear Cloth Tape – Black – 50mm x 50m Roll
Standard polyethylene coated cloth tape for a wide range of applications
Available in Packs of 18 Rolls
ONLY £8.96 PER ROLL
tesa® 4688 is a standard grade polyethylene coated cloth tape. It is based on a 55 mesh woven PET/rayon fabric backing coated with a pressure sensitive natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4688 is a typical repairing tape, convenient for a variety of needs with very good handling characteristics.
- strong adhesion, even on rough surfaces
- easy to unwind
- tesa® 4688 is certified by AREVA according to requirements of the Siemens AG standard TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear power station: total halogen content
- Marking, masking, packaging, protecting, fastening, closing
- Bonding of construction films
- Closing of cartons, tins, etc.
- Fixing of wires
- Bundling of cables
- Splicing of films, marking of parts during maintenance in nuclear power plants
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andrews2/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp_spectrum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17