tesa® 4657 High Temperature Waterproof Cloth Tape – Grey – 50mm x 50m Roll
tesa® 4657 is a Temperature resistant acrylic paste coated cloth tape.
Available in Packs of 18 Rolls
*** ONLY £43.72 PER ROLL ***
tesa® 4657 is a high grade acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 145 mesh woven cotton fabric and a thermosetting natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4657 is a very resilient cloth tape often used for permanent hole covering in automotive applications and masking during industrial painting processes.
- removable without residues even after high temperature exposure
- very ageing-resistant (suitable for permanent applications)
- high resistance to paint solvents
- excellent tape for die-cuts, available as log roll with liner as tesa® 4657 PV9
- also available as low unwinding version tesa® 4657 PV 1
- available in 2 colours: black, grey
- Heat resistant masking during the production of vehicles and machines
- Window flange masking
- Even repeated oven drying possible
- Permanent interior and exterior hole covering
- Covering of screw tap holes and drainage boreholes
- Partial masking during treatment with impregnating agents
- Fastening of flat cables e.g. on roof linings, door panels, mirrors
- Masking during electrostatic powder coating
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/austendirect.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp_spectrum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17