tesa® 4600 Xtreme Self Amalgamating Tape – Black – 50mm x 10m Roll
tesa® 4600 is a strong self-amalgamating tape made from silicone which bonds without adhesive
Available in packs of 3 rolls
ONLY £46.68 PER ROLL
tesa® 4600 is a strong self-amalgamating tape made from silicone which bonds without adhesive. It is applied with tension by wrapping the tape around itself.
The bondage of tesa® 4600 on its own backing creates a water tight, permanent sealing. No drying time is required. Its flexible material can be applied smoothly on any kind of surface, including wet or warm, dirty or oily.
Xtreme Conditions can be used also for temporary applications leaving no residues after removal.
The tape can even be applied under water. Due to its silicone backing the tape has an excellent resistance to various chemical substances, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, UV radiation and extreme temperatures.
tesa® 4600 for professional distribution and standard applications comes with a thickness of 500µm and with a roll length of 3m.
It is available in transparent and black and always comes with a liner.
- Insulating and protecting wiring and connections
- Sealing applications in engine compartment
- Various bundling, securing, wrapping applications in the marine industry
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Masking applications in powder coating, liquid coating, e-coating, anodizing and plating
- Automotive applications for wire harness, general repairs
- Marine applications for boat rigging or securing ends of rope
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andrews2/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp_spectrum/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 17