tesa® 50575 is a very strong aluminium tape based on a 80µm aluminium foil and an acrylic adhesive.
tesa® 50575 has a high tensile strength and is mainly used in the appliance industry but also for a wide range of other applications.
- good adhesion
- mechanical resistance
- moisture resistant
- vapour tight
- flame retardant
- oil & acid resistant
- high thermal conductivity
- ageing resistant
- heat and light reflective
- resistant to strong acids and base solutions
- available without liner (PV0) and with liner (PV1)
- tesa® 50575 is certified by AREVA according to requirements of the Siemens AG standard TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear power station: total halogen content < 1000 ppm total sulphur content___0003___
- Masking during paint stripping
- Mounting of refrigerator coils
- General purpose temperature insulation
- Sealing of ducts
- Masking, protecting, repairing, closing .